Come work at a place where we take pride in creating a workplace environment that values hard work, commitment, and growth.
Previous work experience preferred, buy not required. We will train.
High school diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
- Good math skills
- Ability to count merchandise accurately
- Ability to understand computer printouts
- Communication - effective listening, speaking and writing
- Operate computer - hand held and/or desktop
- Talking - accurately and clearly Normally acceptable level of hearing, so that employee can respond to warning signals from equipment.
- Normally acceptable field of vision, so that employee may be able to locate merchandise.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands and requirements include:
- Constantly stand, walk, reach, handle, use repetitive motions (hand/wrist/fingers) and feel; frequently required to stoop, crouch, use fingers, grasp, push, and pull; occasionally required to balance.
- Constantly lift up to 20 pounds; frequently lift 21 to 40 pounds; and occasionally lift 41 to 60 pounds.
- Ability to hear and specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Employees may be required to work in mezzanines and/or material handling equipment up to 35 feet high.
Regular attendance and the ability to complete assigned shift is essential.
- Maintains daily productivity standards.
- Uses Radio Frequency equipment to locate and verify empty locations.
- Ensures accuracy of shipments.
- Scan container.
- Cut Cartons Walk to stock locations
- Perform inventory of locations
- Stock into location
- Transfer merchandise
- Required to learn company policies and procedures.
- Required to learn company safety rules.
Duties may change and associates may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.