Come work at a place where we take pride in creating a workplace environment that values hard work, commitment, and growth.
High school diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
- Good math skills
- Ability to count/verify merchandise accurately
- Ability to read and understand computer printouts
- Communication – effective listening, writing and speaking accurately and clearly
- Computer Skills – hand held and/or desktop
The physical demands described here must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
Physical demands and requirements include:
- Constantly standing, walking, reaching, tote handling, repetitive motion (hand/wrist/fingers), grasping, hearing and feeling; frequently required to stoop, crouch, reach, use fingers, push, and pull; occasionally required to climb, balance weight and talk; seldom required to sit, kneel and crawl
- Consistently lift up to 20 pounds; frequently lift 21 to 40 pounds; and occasionally lift 41 to 60 pounds.
- Ability to hear and specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Normally acceptable level of hearing, so that employee can respond to warning signals from equipment
- Normally acceptable field of vision, so that employee may be able to locate merchandise
- Ability to work in mezzanines up to 35 feet high
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures required
- Employees may be required to work on mezzanines and/or with material handling equipment up to 35 feet high.
Regular attendance and the ability to complete assigned shifts are essential
- Meet daily productivity standards
- Use Radio Frequency equipment to locate and verify locations
- Ensure accuracy of shipments
- Scans containers
- Cut cartons
- Walk to stock locations
- Perform inventory count of locations
- Stock location
- Transfer merchandise
- Sort merchandise into totes or carts using either tilt trays or a hang sorter
- Place totes on conveyor or move carts to staging area to go to Shipping
- Ensure that all totes or boxes contain a store container label
- Required to learn company policies and procedures
- Required to learn and apply company safety rules
Duties may change and team member may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.