Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize.
Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate about building a culture that is committed to the success of our employees. If you are looking for an organization that offers rewarding opportunities and is dedicated to team orientation, learning and development, and flourishes with success, we invite you to be a part of building our company for the future.
ACCO Brands is seeking a Sales Associate for our TruSens product line. As a TruSens Commercial Sales Representative, you will be responsible for developing new clients in the small business sector and for building long term relationships with consistent revenue streams, derived from the TruSens range of products. The air quality and wellness industry has been growing rapidly in the last two years, spurred on by the current health crisis. As companies return to work, they are looking for solutions to their AQ needs. It is an excellent time to build business with these high spending commercial prospects.
- Achieve assigned sales revenue objectives.
- Achieve a pre-determined, qualified call rate per day; together with targeted hit and conversion rates.
- Be an able and tenacious hunter for new business; focused on developing new clients in the small business sector, including the care & senior-living communities, gyms and professional practices such as vets’ offices.
- Optimize business opportunities from available prospect lists, social media contacts and internal referrals.
- Develop, with management, strategies to build sales from the ground up.
Create and maintain high level of current and prospective customer contacts on a daily basis via v-meetings, emails, phone and other modes of communication as appropriate.
- Be a subject matter expert in Wellness, for your clients. You will be expected to enable and direct customers to solutions, that will solve their air quality issues, with the support of the TruSens team.
- Lead meetings with senior management of prospective clients and develop relationships at all levels of the company.
- Maintain a strong understanding of competitor ranges and activities.
- Adhere to required and established sales activity metrics including maintaining current records or contacts and sales activities/opportunities in Salesforce.com.
- Report sales activity results to the Global Product Manager, on a regular basis to ensure sales effectiveness, retention and growth.
- Develop good inter-departmental communications within ACCO Brands, to ensure smooth functioning of all activities.
- Associates Degree and a minimum of two (2) years B2B contractual sales experience. Bachelor’s preferred.
- Business development (prospecting, cold calling) experience preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM systems.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, prioritize, and time manage.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Teams.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills. Must be articulate and confident in customer sales presentations and product demonstrations.
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours.
If you have touched a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.