Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize.
Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate about building a culture that is committed to the success of our employees. If you are looking for an organization that offers rewarding opportunities and is dedicated to team orientation, learning and development, and flourishes with success, we invite you to be a part of building our company for the future.
ACCO Brands, one of the world's largest suppliers of branded office and consumer products and print finishing solutions, is seeking a Sales Operations Specialist at our Lake Zurich, IL office to support ACCO’s new brand and product launch created to address the unique needs of Architects and Designers.
The Sales Operation Specialist will have a passion for providing exceptional customer experience through problem solving, collaboration, and flawless execution. They will work closely with our customers and internal teams to provide a premium shopping experience while simplifying product selection and project execution. They will build long-lasting and genuine relationships with sales representatives, contract furniture dealers and the A&D community.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Manage a high volume of projects through full lifecycle of quote and sales order process.
- Proactively utilize strong problem-solving skills to deliver customer-focused solutions.
- Develop strong client relationships via phone and email.
- Maintain and provide detailed reports on all account activity including open orders, quotations, ongoing projects and unresolved issues.
- As product expert, provide recommendations, guidance and assistance.
- Analyze specifications, other documents and product samples to prepare accurate and timely cost estimates including lead time, delivery and freight charges.
- Ensure sales orders are vetted and all specifications checked prior to production and ensure correct and efficient service and problem resolution.
- Collaborate with the finance department to ensure orders are free of credit holds.
- Manage sample processing, shipping, replenishment and communication of lead generation.
- Occasional travel required.
- Minimum of three years of customer service experience dealing with high-profile clients.
- Service Minded and empathetic.
- Entrepreneurial, open-minded with a strong work ethic, able to work under pressure.
- Passion for design and knowledge of manufacturing – experience working with interior designers and/or the trade is preferred.
- Exhibit strong ownership and follow through.
- Significant experience in quoting custom products.
- Top-notch organizational skills – ability to juggle multiple projects/orders at a time.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Positivity – you enjoy helping others and building relationships.
- Strong computer skills - MS Office and Outlook, CRM software and SAP ERP system.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours.
If you have touched a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.