Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize.
Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate about building a culture that is committed to the success of our employees. If you are looking for an organization that offers rewarding opportunities and is dedicated to team orientation, learning and development, and flourishes with success, we invite you to be a part of building our company for the future.
ACCO Brands is looking for an ambitious UI/UX Design Manager to work for the Digital Marketing team in North America. You will be a key force in driving the on-site engagement and conversion of ACCO Brands' online brands, from newly launched brands like TruSens through our well established brands like AT-A-GLANCE and Quartet. You will be responsible for supporting the strategy and coordinating the execution of UI/UX design strategies that drive revenue and conversion across ACCO Brands’ online web properties and marketing activities. This key role leads defining the UI/UX experience, leveraging best-in-class industry standards, in collaboration with creative and technology teams. The role will be working closely with Digital, Brand and Product Marketing, as well as Creative and Global IT organizations. The UI/UX Manager will report directly to the Ecommerce Manager for the D2C business.
- Lead the evolution of key brands’ digital design system and best practice guidelines based on brand and business goals and end-user requirements.
- Develop specifications, design and development solutions and production schedules.
- Communicate design intent to both internal and external teams; articulate vision and rationale to senior leaders, design resources and Global IT.
- Monitor and analyze analytics (Google Analytics, Hotjar, etc.) and other on-site performance data to develop strategies. and/optimizations to the marketplace experience that aid in acquisition and conversion.
- Participate in ongoing User Acceptance Testing and Regression Testing.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize acquisition and retention programs, including email campaigns, display advertising and on-site engagement.
- Identify industry, creative and technology trends and create opportunities to apply learnings.
- Coordinate with Digital, Brand & Product Marketing, Creative and Global IT to ensure resource alignment and execution.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a UI/UX designer, strategist or similar role particularly in cross-channel e-commerce marketplaces.
- Understanding of market research and performance data; experience connecting insights into UI/UX strategies.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (Adobe XD, Sketch or Figma).
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- CMS (Episerver/Optimizely, others) experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS is a big plus.
- Experience with Project Management tools (Jira).
- Strong project management, organizational and planning skills.
- Advanced experience with MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint.
- Ability to connect insights and recommendations to support brand goals and business objectives.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where priorities change often.
- Strong interpersonal skills: a team player, positive and collaborative.
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours.
If you have touched a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.