ABOUT THIS POSITION
Join Us for the Aceable Customer Experience Advocate Job Fair!
Attending this job fair will allow you to apply more quickly and be interviewed on-the-spot. Skip our queue of online applicants and expedite the hiring process by joining us on the dates listed below!
Date: Tuesday, February 25th, 2020 and Wednesday, February 26th, 2020
Time: 1-3pm CST
What to bring: 1 copy of your resume with three references
Job Fair Location: 4201 Cypress Creek Pkwy Houston, TX 77068
Directions: When you get to the office, please check in with the security guard in the front. Then, make your way up to the 5th floor and turn left immediately as you step out of the elevator. You can check-in at the reception area.
ABOUT THIS POSITION
Aceable is seeking a Customer Experience Advocate to join our Northwest Houston office. The training class will begin early March. As a part of the Customer Experience team, you ensure customer issues are addressed, questions answered and that quality standards are met on each call. You strive to make each call a positive experience for our customers. You are always willing to help others and you have a passion for learning new skills.
Aceable is a mobile education platform that focuses on creating affordable, engaging and convenient online courses available across all of your mobile devices. Built by former teachers, NASA engineers, and those passionate about education, the Austin-based team is obsessed with helping people reach life goals and milestones through online certification.
After launching its first mobile app to provide accredited driver's ed courses, Aceable expanded into real estate education and is quickly becoming one of the leading online real estate schools in Texas. To date, Aceable touts more than 20 million users and counting across all verticals, as it continues to expand adding millions nationwide each year.
Named by the Austin Business Journal as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin in 2017 & 2018 and winner of the Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Austin A-List for the Hottest Growing Startup in 2017. Aceable fosters a creative and collaborative culture whose overall mission is to impact as many students lives as possible.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Aceable Customer Experience team is the first point of contact for all customer service issues. They are a customer facing, problem-solving, and results driven team. They deliver excellent customer service and provide thorough and clear resolutions for our customers. They have a passion for pursuing growth through training, coaching, and learning new skills.
Training class start date will begin early March 2020.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Ensure customer issues are addressed, questions are answered, and quality standards are met on each contact
- Strive for first call resolution and a positive customer service experience as you conduct inbound and outbound calls
- Stay current and informed on product updates, new tools, and changes along with departmental processes while continually looking for ways to improve
- Accurately document all customer interactions within our customer database
- Pursue growth by participating in coaching and training sessions
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention to the appropriate resources
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1-year customer service or relevant experience
- Must be available for weekend and/or evening work
- Ability to listen and understand the needs of each customer, de-escalate, and provide productive solutions for customers
- General computer proficiency
- Chat experience a plus
- Strong customer focus and desire to create delight for our students
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Eagerness to learn and develop new skills
- Organizational skills; detail- and quality-oriented
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines
- Impeccable time management
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Generous paid time off
- Passionate, high-achieving teammates excited to help you succeed and learn
At Aceable we celebrate and support all differences. Aceable is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital, disability, and veteran status.