We have a future to create. So join Aclara, as we harness science and engineering to make a difference. We’re at the intersection of communications, data technology, energy, and national resource engineering.
Our 800 energy and utility customers across the globe ask us to solve complex challenges from making the power grid smarter, to delivering clear water, to empowering their customers to conserve energy. We’re a hardware, software and network engineering company building new solutions to hard problems. We’re big data gurus and in-the-field problem solvers.
Sound like your kind of challenge? Then join us.
We offer competitive benefits such as medical, dental, and vision care, 401k, vacation, holiday & personal time, and we are committed to diversity and to our veterans.
Aclara is seeking a Call Center Trainer to maximizes the call center representative’s effectiveness by ensuring representatives have thorough knowledge of policies and procedures of all services, can effectively use closing skills, troubleshoot, resolve problems and provide positive customer experience to our client and/or customer base.
- Plans, conducts, coordinates and implements a comprehensive training program for staff.
- Training components will be geared toward new hires, existing staff and individuals who seek one-on-one assistance.
- Prepares new representatives by conducting orientation and customer service processes; developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance; and ongoing training.
- Determines training needs by observing team performance, quality assurance; CSAT/DSAT customer experience results reports; conferring with management.
- Develops individual results by maintaining policy and procedure resources; providing coaching; conducting training sessions; developing outcome improvement resources.
- Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions.
- Updates job knowledge
- Engages in all aspect of process improvement, group and individual call observation, quality calibration and mentoring activities.
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Must be able to work in the Herndon, VA Office
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field.
- 3 years of customer service leadership experience.
- Excellent presentation skills (oral and written), as well as ability to motivate, teach and inspire staff.
- Operational knowledge of MS Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to develop training and methodology programs that is customized to each projects goals
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Self-development skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize.