We have a future to build. Join Aclara, as we harness science and engineering to make a difference. We’re at the intersection of communications, data technology, energy, and national resource engineering.
Our 800 energy and utility customers across the globe ask us to tackle complex challenges from making the power grid smarter, to delivering clear water, to empowering their customers to conserve energy. We’re a hardware, software and network engineering company building new solutions to hard problems. We’re big data gurus and in-the-field problem solvers.
Sound like your kind of challenge? Then join us. We'll offer you a phenomenal work environment and competitive compensation & benefits.
Aclara is looking for motivated individuals to join our full-time meter installation team. The Meter Installers are tasked with safely and efficiently replacing electric, water, and/or gas meters on residential or commercial property.
Email your resume for immediate consideration! Resumes are accepted when sent to: email@example.com
- Check existing meter, install replacement meter, and perform final meter test.
- Accurately collect customer data and detail the installations in writing and with handheld device.
- Achieve specified standards of safety and quality of work.
- Meet installation rate as established by the Project Manager.
- Work closely with colleagues and superiors to maintain a professional environment.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Availability to travel to various job sites, based on project needs.
- Must be comfortable interacting with customers while upholding Aclara SGS customer standards.
- Must have the ability to properly use assigned tools and work within safety guidelines.
- Experience with technology, computers, and various software programs.
- Previous working experience in the construction field (Electrical, Natural Gas Meters, Telecom, Solar, Cable Field Techs or HVAC) strongly preferred.
- Previous experience installing or repairing electric, gas, and/or water meters.
- Physical ability to work in an outdoor environment, including, but not limited to: Walking, climbing and stooping for up to 10 hours per day in all types of weather conditions.
Compensation & Benefits
- Starting hourly rate of $17.00-$20.00, based on related experience.
- Benefit eligibility, including medical, dental, and vision, after 90-day probationary period.