Seeking night owl road warriors to travel regionally within New England!
Precision Store Works is dedicated to completing full department remodels within home improvement stores throughout New England. Each job consists of demolition, construction and merchandising.
No experience needed; training provided.
Basic construction and merchandising skills are a plus, but not required.
• Full time, year round
• Overnight (3rd shift)
• Monday - Friday OR Sunday - Thursday (depending on project)
• $15.50 - $17 based on experience - opportunity for growth
• Ability to stay out on the road for up to 1 week at a time
• Reliable vehicle and valid driver's license
• Familiar with the use and safety of basic hand and power tools
• Able to handle physical labor
• Pass pre-employment drug and background check
• Mileage and food reimbursements (quick processing)
• Paid hotels (single occupancy)
• Paid time off, 6 paid holidays, 401K and profit-sharing
• Medical and Dental insurance
• Sign-on Bonus, Referral Bonus
• Opportunity for growth
Visit our website www.precisionstoreworks.com/apply!
Apply for this job
Receive alerts for other 3rd Shift Retail Construction Laborer job openings
Click the checkbox next to the jobs that you are interested in.
Demand Forecasting Skill
Distribution Management Skill
Griffin Construction, Langdon, NH
JANITOR (FULL-TIME) 3rd shift
SSC Services for Education, HENNIKER, NH
(PDF, Word, and TXT format)
Should you have any questions or wish have your information removed from our service, please contact us here.
We'll be sending you new jobs as they are posted.
Are you sure you wouldn’t like a free professional resume evaluation?