Supportive Healthcare, LLCCincinnati, OHRemoteFull Time
Job Posting for Data Entry/Medical Records at Supportive Healthcare, LLC
Supportive Healthcare is looking for motivated individuals to join our team. The company is growing quickly and is opening opportunities for highly motivated and hard-working candidates to grow along and create a new career path.
The data entry operator will be responsible for patient chart making and digitalizing patient information using our EMR system.
- Enter the required information into the EMR system accurately
- Double-check the information entered and provide high accuracy
- Follow all the steps of data entry
- Upload required documents into the newly created patient profile
- Experience in home health or healthcare setting is a plus
- Experience with EMR’s preferred
- Computer literate
- At least high school graduate
The job will be performed in Cincinnati office with partial work at home option.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
Health, Dental, Vision insurance
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Medical records: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location with 16 hours/weekly work at home option