Discover your full potential. At Tetra Tech, we are collaborating with industry-leading experts for a sustainable future for our world. We combine consulting and engineering with advanced analytics and technology to solve the world’s most complex challenges. Our innovation hubs across the globe will enable you to share ideas and best practices while growing your professional network. Wherever you are in your career journey, you will benefit from working with world-class engineers, scientists, and technical specialists.
The TDR Business Unit of Tetra Tech is seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to serve as a Deputy Director within the Case Management Practice overseeing all Individual Assistance (IA) programs. IA programs are responsible for providing financial and direct assistance to individuals and households affected by natural disasters. This position will be responsible for the overall management of the IA portion of the Case Management practice, including the development and implementation of policies and procedures for each IA program, the oversight of staff, and the coordination of activities with the other TDR practices and entities. This is a remote opportunity for the ideal candidate.
· Oversee the development and implementation of policies and procedures for each IA program
· Oversee the oversight of staff and the coordination of activities with other TDR practices and entities
· Ensure that project managers for each IA program deliver timely and accurate financial and direct assistance to individuals and households affected by natural disasters
· Represent the practice with our respective clients and stakeholders on matters related to IA
· Develop and maintain relationships with state and local governments, non-profit organizations, and other stakeholders
· Recruit and oversee the training of key IA staff to include project managers
· Provide leadership and direction to the IA staff
· Promote the use of new technologies to improve the delivery of IA
· Oversee the financial performance of all IA programs
· Support IA project managers by providing necessary resources
· Master's degree in public administration, emergency management, or a related field is preferred
· 10 years of experience in emergency management, disaster recovery, or a related field
· Strong leadership and management skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to travel as required
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies