3Q Digital is the largest independent agency in digital marketing, and the way we work reflects our roots: we're relentless, restless, and constantly striving to innovate and drive growth for our clients. Since our founding in 2008, we’ve turned disruptive companies into market leaders and household names – think GoPro, Fitbit, Eventbrite, SurveyMonkey, Square, and beyond.
We offer full marketing services including SEM, SEO, social advertising, display, mobile, analytics, CRO, creative, and business strategy. We work with the fastest-growing B2C, B2B, ecommerce, and lead gen clients in the U.S. We're smart and fast-paced and keep our employees happy in 11 great offices, including San Francisco, San Diego, New York, Chicago, Austin, Denver, Raleigh, Charlottesville, Burlington (VT), Dublin, and Singapore.
We are looking for a Payroll Clerk to join our team to assist in processing payroll for employees across the company. As a Payroll Clerk, you will be involved in all aspects of payroll processing, including employee benefits and maintenance of employee records in the HRIS.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Collecting, compiling, and entering payroll data using ADP’s Workforce Now
- Reviewing and verifying documents with employee information
- Calculating and posting payroll deductions
- Processing payroll by established deadlines
- Issuing statements of earnings and deductions
- Reconciling employee deductions against benefit portals
- Investigating and correcting payroll discrepancies and errors
- Updating payroll records by recording changes, including insurance coverage, loan payments, salary increases
- Processing new employees, terminations, transfers and promotions
- Addressing employee's pay-related concerns and provide accurate payroll information
- Completing requests for pay-related documents, including statements and verifications
- Developing, managing, and maintaining comprehensive payroll records
- Ensuring compliance with federal and state regulations and guidelines
You’ll need to have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in or related to Economics, Accounting or Finance or equivalent years of experience
- Must have a minimum of 2 year of processing payroll for a minimum of 100 employees
- Solid data entry skills
- Good working knowledge of ADP’s Workforce Now preferred
- Understanding of basic accounting principles
- Intermediate excel skills
- Strong numerical skills and attention to detail
- Understanding of internal controls
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently
Best in-class digital marketing results require the best-in-class workforce and our best-in-class workforce ultimately drives the culture at 3Q Digital. We’re not just talking good office coffee and happy hours (though we have all of that). Our unique culture is developed and nurtured by the values, beliefs, philosophies, and operating style of our people and core values: Own It,Everyone’s a Client, Do the Math, Act for the Greater Good, and Innovate.
We are a collaborative, open-door, best-idea-wins environment that fosters personal and company growth and has fun doing it. We promote work/life balance and encourage constant learning by offering unparalleled training, mentorship, and development for career progression. And perhaps the best, most fundamental part of our culture: authenticity. We say what we mean, and we do what we say.
- Named one of Inc.’s Best Places to Work in 2019
- Winner of the 2019 US Search Diversity, Inclusion and Equality Award
- Competitive compensation and bonuses
- Benefits include health, dental, vision, a 401K plan, and paid parental leave
- Student loan, college savings, and tuition assistance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work from home policy
- Volunteer opportunities, team retreats, and lunch seminars
Our amazing offices decide their own perks, including office happy hours and events, games, weekly catered lunch, and free snacks.
Best-in-class digital marketing results require the best-in-class workforce, and we believe that comes from a diverse mix of backgrounds and experiences. 3Q Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to evaluating all qualified candidates regardless of gender, gender identity, race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Furthermore, we believe optimal results come from operating a meritocracy built upon diversity of thought and background and absolutely devoid of discrimination and hate speech. We do everything in our power, including strict adherence to an anti-harassment policy, to make 3Q a welcoming and inclusive organization whose employees feel comfortable respectfully sharing their thoughts with each other and our leadership. Our training and mentorship programs help make sure all employees have an equal opportunity to grow and excel.
No agencies please, principals only