4moms® is a consumer technology company that leverages technology and innovative design to disrupt and redefine existing industries. The company has transformed the baby gear industry with products like the 4moms mamaRoo® infant seat that replicates the bouncing and swaying motions parents make when soothing their babies, the 4moms breeze® playard that opens or closes in one simple step, and the 4moms high chair, which uses magnetic technology to make mealtime easier.
4moms is looking for a passionate and talented Brand Engagement Coordinator to join its Marketing team. The Brand Engagement Coordinator will support the brand’s efforts to develop and execute strategies that engage our consumers both online and offline to create a positive brand experience.
What you’ll be doing:
This full-time position will report to the Director of Brand Engagement, and will be responsible for:
- Social media community management: Responding to consumer feedback and serving as a liaison between the brand and our community on social platforms (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter).
- Social listening and media monitoring: Listening to our community to gage a better understanding of their perception of the brand, trends, and/or potential issues, as well as identify media coverage for weekly reports.
- Content development: Assist with social media content development, as well as ongoing blog content.
- Photoshoot Logistics: Work closely with the brand, brand engagement, photo/graphics teams to coordinate all photo and video shoot logistics – securing talent, location, products, etc.
- Reporting & analytics: Regularly track against our social media and content goals.
- 4moms Cares Donations: Review monthly donation requests, identify recipients, coordinate the donation, and generate content for marketing purposes.
- 4moms Cares Cause Marketing: Assist with the development of larger-scale cause marketing programs throughout the year with key partners like Project Sweet Peas, Operation Shower and Embrace Race.
- Consumer Events: Negotiate contracts with event partners, and serve as the primary point person for all consumer-related events (~7/year). This includes assisting with the development of the B2C event strategy, creating booth layout and flow, coordinating all logistics, attending and staffing events, and developing post-event reports and analysis.
- Product Testing Logistics: Assist the product development and marketing teams in coordinating logistics for product testers and assist with facilitating the 4moms loyalty program product testing initiatives.
Candidate needs to:
- Love engaging and connecting with people both in person and online
- Use common sense and good judgment to make impactful decisions
- Take initiative and be able to work autonomously
- Be an innovative thinker and problem-solver
- Have superior relationship building skills, and can adapt to multiple audiences
- Be detail oriented with a strong sense of urgency – wants to quickly get to the root of a problem, but takes the necessary time to understand the issue and develop approach
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Be creative and think outside the box to solve problems and create content
- Demonstrate superb organizational skills
- Be authentic and passionate about community management
- Be diplomatic and empathetic to the needs of our community
- Attend 4moms social media trainings to become engrained in 4moms product knowledge, 4moms brand voice and internal processes
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years experience in a social media, PR, or marketing role
- Some experience in event marketing
- Pittsburgh, PA - based
- Ability to multi-task various tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift up to a 40 lbs. box and stand for several hours during events
- Ability to travel to ~7 events each year (a valid driver’s license)
- Solid understanding of social media and social media management tools
4moms team members enjoy a very competitive benefits package that includes competitive medical, dental, life insurance, 401(K) with company match, open paid time off, an open & casual work environment, frequent catered lunches, and more.
4moms’ company culture is focused on fostering creativity and collaboration. The company has an open, shared workspace featuring communal lounges, rather than office cubes. Our work environment promotes teamwork and unscripted conversations, resulting in fast solutions and therefore, better outcomes, and dramatically better products.
Located in the City of Pittsburgh, 4moms sells products in more than 1,000 retail locations in the United States and has distribution in 52 countries and counting. The brand and its products have been featured in the national media on programs like “The Today Show” and “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” and in news outlets such as CNN, Forbes, Yahoo! Tech, Inc. and New York Times. 4moms products have also been spotted on popular primetime shows, including “Black-ish,” “Superstore” and “Modern Family.”