Come work at a place where we take pride in creating a workplace environment that values hard work, commitment, and growth.
At least six months previous related work experience preferred.
High school diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Good math skills
- Ability to count merchandise accurately
- Ability to understand computer printouts
- Communication – effective listening, speaking and writing
- Operate computer – hand held and/or desktop
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & REQUIREMENTS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands and requirements include:
- Constantly stand, handle, use repetitive motions (hand/wrist/fingers) and feel; frequently required to walk, reach, and lift; occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, push, and pull.
- Constantly lift up to 10 pounds; occasionally lift 11 to 30 pounds; and lift rarely 31 to 60 pounds.
- Ability to hear and specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Regular attendance and the ability to complete assigned shift is essential.
- Get assignment Key Requisition
- Find merchandise
- Verifies assignment
- Counts cartons
- Matches ticket to each SKU
- Positions and opens carton
- Removes the units
- Tickets the merchandise
- Returns the units to the cartons
- Secures the carton
- Tapes a copy of Key Requisition to the lead carton
- Turns in paperwork
- Required to learn company policies, procedures and safety rules
Duties may change and associates may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.