How much does a School Library Media Specialist make hourly in the United States? The average hourly wage for a School Library Media Specialist in the United States is $22 as of April 26, 2022, but the salary range typically falls between $20 and $26. Hourly rate can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession. With more online, real-time compensation data than any other website, Salary.com helps you determine your exact pay target. 

Recently searched related titles: Counseling Services Coordinator, Supported Living Manager, Financial Accounting Specialist

Jobs with a similar salary range to School Library Media Specialist : Rehabilitation Coordinator, Japanese Translator, Tenant Services Coordinator

Search School Library Media Specialist Jobs in the United States

School Library Media Specialist

Review the job openings and experience requirements for the School Library Media Specialist job to confirm that it is the job you are seeking.

See user submitted job responsibilities for School Library Media Specialist.

Job Openings for School Library Media Specialist
Congressional School - Falls Church , VA
Congressional School seeks a Library and Technology Integration Specialist for the 2022-2023 ... of library, media and technology into the School's curriculum. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND ...
Upward.net - 51 days ago
SimIS Inc. - Suffolk , VA
Media Specialist Program Mgr/Task Lead: Bill Campbell Contract: JT&E D ate: May 10, 2022 Location ... Maintains Media Library with historical data. * Develops project logos, forms, signage, handouts ...
LinkedIn - 15 days ago
Prison Fellowship International - Ashburn , VA
Social Media Specialist Position Overview: We are looking for a Social Media Specialist to join our ... or school) and/or personally. • Intimate knowledge of established and emerging social media ...
LinkedIn - 28 days ago
Virginia Commonwealth University - Richmond , VA
Social media duties will encompass70% of the position. The other 30% of the position is dedicated ... the schools, departments and programs within the College. The social mediaand events specialist ...
Upward.net - 75 days ago
Eastern Virginia Medical School - Norfolk , VA
Train and supervise Media Specialist employees for live streaming events and recordings. Technology ... Identify school educational technology needs, barriers, and weaknesses; develop, organize, and ...
Upward.net - 61 days ago
University of Richmond - Richmond , VA
The Law Library provides the entire School of Law community a high level of service and support in ... The Technology Services Specialist works as part of a team focused on achieving goals of ...
Upward.net - 62 days ago
Not the job you're looking for? Search more salaries here:

Are you an HR manager or compensation specialist?

Salary.com's CompAnalyst platform offers:

  • Detailed skills and competency reports for specific positions
  • Job and employee pricing reports
  • Compensation data tools, salary structures, surveys and benchmarks.
Learn about CompAnalyst

Understand the total hourly compensation opportunity for a School Library Media Specialist, hourly wage plus other pay elements

Average Hourly Wage

Core compensation

 
 
 
20
26
22

Average Total Hourly Cash Compensation

Includes base and short-term incentives

 
 
 
20
27
23
These charts show the average hourly wage (core compensation), as well as the average total hourly cash compensation for the job of School Library Media Specialist in the United States. The average hourly rate for School Library Media Specialist ranges from $20 to $26 with the average hourly pay of $22. The total hourly cash compensation, which includes base and short-term incentives, can vary anywhere from $20 to $27 with the average total hourly cash compensation of $23.

Discover how your pay is adjusted for skills, experience, and other factors

How much should you be paid?

For a real-time salary target, tell us more about your role in the four categories below.

20
26