Looking for experienced tree care personnel to add to our existing crew. We have been in business since 1988 and have a great annual customer base supplying year round work.
Job Duties to include:
- Using safe DRT and SRT climbing practices to complete small and large tree removal and pruning jobs.
- Safe and efficient operation of bucket truck, chippers, mini skid, knuckleboom, hooklifts, stump grinders and chainsaws.
- Working as a team from job planning to final clean up.
- General maintenance and knowledge of tree equipment
-Preferably 3-5 Years of field experience
- CDL B drivers license.
- Experience running bucket trucks and working aloft in a safe workmanlike manner
- Ability to lift 75lbs and able to work in all weather conditions.
-We offer competitive wages and benefits commensurate with experience and ability. Year round 40-55hr work weeks Mon-fri with optional Saturdays.
- Health Care
- Retirement w/ company match
- Paid vacation and training
-Supplied uniforms and PPE
Contact Jay for more information and to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $40.00 per hour
Work Location: In person