Are you mission-driven? Do you want to play a part in changing healthcare? i2i Population Health is a technology company inspired to create innovative population health solutions that improve Quality Outcomes, Care Coordination, and Access to Care.
While our Population Health Management and Analytics solution suite is well-regarded in the industry, we genuinely believe that our employees are i2i’s greatest asset! We’re constantly on the lookout for top talent with expertise in a variety of areas. We invest heavily in our patients, our clients, and our people in order to ensure that we make a difference in quality healthcare. We are a culture of passionate people who are excited to be taking on some of the most challenging problems in healthcare!
We are looking for a Client Solutions Specialist to join our team. This is a tremendous opportunity for anyone who is customer-focused, tech-savvy, and service-minded to be a professional part of our Client Solutions Technical Support team. The Client Solutions Specialist is principally focused on providing technical assistance to our healthcare clients to resolve issues related to our products.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be the first line of contact for our healthcare clients to understand, troubleshoot, facilitate, and resolve technical issues in a prompt, friendly and thorough manner
- Master i2i’s solution capabilities and serve as a subject matter expert for our clients and internal teams
- Escalate technical issues as necessary to our Engineering, Product Management, and Interface teams to ensure a world class support experience regardless of the complexity of the issue
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking, and follow-up of all issues
- Consistently provide excellent customer service to ensure all clients feel valued
- Proactively prioritize and manage caseload daily, ensuring that all goals for case resolution and customer communications are met
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with healthcare data
- Previous Tier 1 software troubleshooting experience
- Previous EMR experience beneficial
- Experience using Salesforce or similar platform for posting and processing support request tickets
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with both internal teams and clients
- Proven commitment to customer success and knowledge of customer service principles and practices
Knowledge and Skills:
- Exceptional people and communication skills
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to manage deadlines, workloads, and customer communications within the goals and expectations established for the team
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and self-confident
- Solid analytical skills with a demonstrated motivation to solve tough technical problems
- Strong technical aptitude with a desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately, particularly as it relates to solving technical data problems
- Comfortable in a start-up, high-growth, dynamic environment
i2i Population Health Offers:
- Amazing coworkers who describe our culture as collaborative, friendly, fun, and supportive!
- A relaxed work environment, with flexibility and a work-life balance focus
- TN Top Workplaces to Work Recipient
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package Equity
- Unlimited PTO