VEGE LABS is your partner in the formulation, product development and manufacturing of beauty and wellness products from creation to market deployment.
We are looking for a Warehouse Manager to lead, manage and supervise 8 to 10 staff and all warehouse activities, which include pulling and staging materials and components that support meeting the production schedule, shipping and receiving, forklift operations.
Scope of Work:
This position is responsible for managing, coaching, and mentoring a team of approximately 8 to 12 individuals.
Must enable and/or implement meaningful KPI’s to track performance and drive resolution to boost business results.
Must have experience in manufacturing setting. Responsible of inventory (raw materials, packaging components, and finished goods), ensure consistent and reliable production operations through on time and quality stagging of components, and all inbound/outbound dock traffic for day-to-day operation.
Primary Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
· Directs and monitors all warehouse personnel and warehouse operations, including shipping and receiving, forklift operations and label room operations, to ensure production schedules are met on-time and in-full
· Coordinates day-to-day activities related to pulling and staging materials and components that support meeting the production schedule.
· Develops policies and procedures that ensure accountability of inventory, timely reconciliation of inventory variances and management of inventory levels.
· Audits and reconciles transactions related to inventory movements and initiates corrective actions to resolve discrepancies.
· Suggests process and operational improvements to ensure the highest level of productivity, capacity and quality are met.
· Ensures warehouse personnel are adequately trained and equipped (Safety PPE, Technology tools, Equipment)
· Communicates performance expectations to team members and provides coaching to reinforce positive performance all the time.
· Collaborates with cross-functional teams to support any logistic objectives, including distribution activities, book-to-book reconciliations, and physical inventory valuations.
· Supports investigations related to errors, safety incidents and quality defects to ensure timely resolutions and preventative solutions to reduce future risks.
· Leads and promotes safety awareness and responsibility within the department and facility that ensures safe work conditions for all employees, contractors and visitors.
Education & Experience:
· Minimum 3 years in warehouse/inventory management, in Manufacturing Industry. (Experience working in the Personal Care Product Manufacturing, a plus)
· Previous experience supervising the functions of production planning/scheduling and inventory control.
· SAP/EMW/WMS and/or RF Scanning experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Must be Bilingual (English/Spanish)
· Solid supervisory/management/leadership skills.
· Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, SAP)
· Good understanding of FDA Good Manufacturing Practices Regulations (GMP’s) and OSHA safety requirements.
· Self-starter and very energetic individual with strong work ethic.
· Strong interpersonal skills working with peers and management.
· Strong oral and written communication skills, leadership skills and organizational skills.
· Strong technical skills and experience in analytical problem solving.
· Ability to receive and understand instructions and perform tasks with minimal supervision.
· Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently and effectively.
· Ability to plan ahead and prepare action plans to achieve results and growth objectives.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
Work Location: In person