ABC Imaging is a global printing, media, and technology company. Since its inception in 1983, ABC Imaging has grown to operate 33 regional production hubs across the US, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia, employing over 500 people. ABC Imaging occupies a unique market niche, providing turnkey imaging solutions steeped in technology to a wide range of vertical markets. With expertise ranging from its core grand format, offset, and reprographic printing services, to barricades, video production services, custom fabrication, managed print services, and more, ABC Imaging is a one-stop-shop for print management and visual media.
We are currently looking for an experienced Safety Manager who will be responsible for managing the safety program in accordance with all federal, state, and local safety laws. will provide leadership and guidance by enhancing our culture of safety awareness. Ensures regulatory training and implementation of the safety policies, accident investigation and documentation are in accordance with OSHA standards.
- Provide leadership and guidance by enhancing our culture of safety awareness. Ensures regulatory training and implementation of the safety policies, accident investigation and documentation are in accordance with OSHA standards.
Responsible for OSHA compliance and maintaining policies and programs in accordance with OSHA standards. Respond to OSHA inspections and complaints.
- Lead internal safety inspections and reporting, including incident investigations and accident reporting, including transporting employees to the clinic for treatment.
- Responsible for the coordination of the Safety Program and the Safety Committee.
- Provides leadership, guidance and direction to the shop’s safety team as well as educate, motivate and enforce the safety policies and practices.
- Develop training materials and conduct/oversee appropriate training for supervisors, current employees and new hires on all relevant safety and security issues.
- Identify and conduct training needs, including annual evacuation drills, LOTO, PPE, etc.
- Assist in the administration and risk management of the workers’ compensation program, including return to work, modified duty, coordination of litigated claims, and risk analysis.
- Monitor daily activities to further develop and successfully implement procedures that effectively identify and control hazards to prevent injury.
- Monitor accident trends and make recommendations to proactively prevent future exposure.
- Continuously monitor the performance and effectiveness of the Safety Program and implement improvements as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in safety management, safety engineering, industrial hygiene, occupational environment health and safety, or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in safety, preferably in a supervisory or management role.
- A Minimum of 3 years in a plant environment/ manufacturing industry.
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) status
- Valid driver’s license.
- Demonstrated success at making change and positively impacting safety results.
- Knowledge of Federal and State safety requirement, as well as OSHA standards.
- Well-developed communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to train and present information effectively to diverse groups.
- Strong organizational, analytical, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter that can prioritize and can adapt to change.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish a plus
- 50-75% travel required.
ABC Imaging offers PTO, Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, and other benefits.
We take pride in the quality of our work and dedication to our customers and in our collective team spirit.
Join us and be a part of something more!
ABC Imaging and its affiliated parties do not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law