About Sales Gravy:
Sales Gravy is one of the fastest-growing privately held companies in America. Our mission is simple: We help sales organizations, sales leaders, and salespeople win. Our team of sales trainers, coaches, and advisors leverage our proven sales training and sales enablement system to help sales organizations become more agile, accelerate sales productivity, and gain a decisive competitive edge.
About this position:
The Digital Marketing Specialist will play a key role in enhancing the online presence of our brands and engaging our target audience across various social media platforms using data-driven assessments and advertising campaigns. This position oversees the creation of engaging digital content, execution of monthly calendars, and regular measurement across Sales Gravy's social media platforms. The Digital Marketing Specialist will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to promote content and events, driving engagement and brand loyalty. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a proven history of successful social media presence with a strong drive for constant improvement and innovative approaches within the realm of creating engaging content.
This is a full-time position in an on-site, office environment in Augusta, GA.
In this position, you will:
- Assist and collaborate in the creation and curation of engaging, relevant, and visually appealing content for various campaigns and social media platforms, including text, images, videos, and graphics
- Supports the digital marketing strategy by implementing programs and tactics to increase product demand, enhance sales, identify additional sales channels, attract traffic to the company website, and promote an online presence.
- Deliver regular updates concerning traffic and conversion of visitors by analyzing and tracking key performance metrics and using those insights to guide future strategies
- Conducts research, data collection, and SEO analysis to assess the visibility of the assigned website, blogs, social media accounts, and e-commerce pages.
- Properly represent products and brands to the wide variety of customers.
- Develop and implement effective lead generation strategies to attract new prospects.
- Monitor and provide customer support and assistance for all Sales Gravy University customers on chat, phone, email, and social media channels.
- Other responsibilities as needed
What you’ll bring:
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field
- Proven experience in managing social media platforms for brands, either through internships or previous positions
- Basic knowledge of graphic design and video editing tools or software (Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Canva, CapCut, InShot, etc.)
- Previous experience using social media management and analytics tools
- Self-discipline to work independently and effectively in an unstructured environment while being flexible with business needs
- Ability to plan sharp, innovative marketing and advertising strategies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Must be able to converse easily, effectively, and with poise on the phone & video calls and through email & online chat
- Must be able to work well under pressure and proactively address situations
- A robust work ethic and openness to feedback
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $37,000.00 - $48,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Augusta, GA 30909: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person